Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Heartache and Lullabies mix

Title of the mix because all the songs are either about having fun or love or whatever, but most are very melodic like lullabies (apart from the odd one or two!







1) Trouble by NeverShoutNever! (Reminds me of highschool and my first girlfriend)
2) Miss Sobriety by Cute Is What We Aim For (Reminds me of growing up and going separate ways with friends)
3) Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At The Disco (reminds me of my teenage years so far)
4) Forever And Always by Bullet For My Valentine (falling in love and forgetting the complications)
5) If it Means a Lot to You by A Day To Remember (summer ’09)
6) Remembering Sunday (live) by All Time Low (how in life nothing goes the way its supposed to )
7) Fireworks by You Me At Six (reminds me of losing people who I was really close to)
8) Cute Without The 'E' (Cut From The Team) by Taking Back Sunday (being stabbed in the back)
9) Small Talk by Saving Aimee We're The Good Guys (I sung this in the microphone at the bands concert! unforgettable)
10) (I Used To Make Out With) Medusa by Bring Me The Horizon (destresses me through its raw sound)
11) Dammit by Blink 182 (reminds me of Reading festival & my childhood memorys)
12) Blunt Cruisin' by Asher Roth (good times with the lads)
13) Young by Hollywood Undead (feeling like society is against my generation)
14) Let's Hang The Landlord by The King Blues (fun filled punk rock song!)
15) I Love College by Asher Roth (summer ’10)
16) Last Train Home by Lostprophets (is like a backing track to every good memory)

No comments:

Post a Comment